Well, the morning sickness over the past few weeks wasn't so funny... but praise the Lord, I've had NO morning sickness for 4 days now!!
Now I'm dealing with another pregnancy hormone issue... the tragedy-maker. Seriously, I've gone through even thinking one of my sweetest friends (who never holds a grudge or gets bitter at anyone) is gonna hate me over nothing. When I finally realized how ridiculous it was, I got over it and laughed about it. I'd been beating myself up over NOTHING all day... just feeling like a failure at life when NOTHING happened! Pregnancy sure is weird... lol.
Other than that, I'm actually feeling pretty good about things. I'm finally starting to catch up with the housework that was neglected while I was feeling so sick.
Oh, and teen camp is next month! Vince and I are going to be the counselors again this year. Camp is in Tennessee (kinda close to Knoxville), so it's BEAUTIFUL there... I loved it last year! And the best part is that I don't have to worry about being sick now! I know I'll be able to enjoy the whole week, since it's in the beginning of my 2nd trimester (and that's when most pregnant women feel their best, from what I've heard).
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated my blog. I just didn't want to post while I was sick and have nothing to say but "this morning sickness is driving me crazy!" hehe.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pregnancy hormones are NUTSO! lol Just know that we've all been there and you can expect it well into next year even after the baby is born...but eventually it will stop! :)
ReplyDeleteAh, yes... the 2nd trimester was wonderful!! I enjoyed it so much after that LONG and trying 1st trimester I had. But I have to say that so far the 3rd trimester hasn't been too bad either (although I'm only 2 weeks into it!). I've had the heartburn real bad, and it's starting to get hard to find a comfortable way to sleep. But other than that (looking back on the 1st trimester) I have to say it's not so bad. :)
ReplyDelete