Since this is my first Christmas with Vince, we're starting our own "traditions" by keeping Christmas totally random. I bought him a shirt/tie set for Christmas and wrapped it up and kept it a secret for a while, but then yesterday morning I let him open it up right after we woke up. So, then we went shopping in Cincinnati and he bought me a manicure set from the Seacrets Dead Sea Minerals kiosk at the mall. I absolutely love it! It came with this really cool wild kiwi lotion that smells sooooooo good and the manicure set makes your nails all shiny without using any nail polish. It's perfect for me because I haven't done anything in my nails in a long time, since they always get messed up in the kitchen when I'm washing dishes or baking or whatever. :-)
Tomorrow, for Christmas, we're going over to Vince's family's house to have crab rangoon and egg rolls for supper. Yeah, they're very non-traditional too!
In other news... I'm totally losing interest in forums. I read them occasionally, because there are a few people who make posts worth reading, but many don't. Also, I don't like those really long threads that just go on and on about the same thing for 16-30 pages.... they're so boring!! I think I'll just stick to blogging for now. It's way more fun! :-)
Well that's all for now... this feels good, being able to write whatever I want because only a few people can read this anyway! :-)
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment